We add value through hands-on and commercially viable legal solutions that help you achieve your business objectives in Vietnam. We combine local expertise in Vietnam with international experience, allowing us to advise you on all cross-border aspects of Vietnam-related legal matters.
Our five guiding principles:
- You have priority: We will respond to each of your inquiries within 24 hours and – within this timeframe – give you an initial assessment of your case and the workload involved, as well as a financial proposal for such assignment. In more complex cases, we will provide an initial phone consultation.
- We understand your business: Only a real understanding of your business goals enables us to provide you with optimal legal solutions. We will therefore take sufficient time to thoroughly understand your business model and objectives as well as the related commercial issues.
- We render practical advice: We only propose to you what we consider to be the best practical solution to your legal issue in Vietnam. We will therefore not only provide you with several options to resolve your legal issue in Vietnam, but also always recommend to you – from those options – a specific preferred course of action, depending on your priorities.
- We are quality-focused: We combine our practice-oriented approach with the highest standards of quality in our advice. Each proposal is not only thoroughly legally researched, but also takes both practical and commercial aspects into account. At the same time, our advice is always made in plain and simple English and not “lawyer’s gibberish” that no investor or entrepreneur can understand.
- We offer value for money: Our fees are clearly structured, transparent and competitive. Hourly rates range from USD 140 to USD 320 per hour, depending on the seniority of our attorneys. We do not double-charge foreign and Vietnamese lawyers and we do not charge for unnecessary meetings.